Oes Tsetnoc

Oes Tsetnoc - The first time I heard about Oes Tsetnoc SEO Contest that held by Webmaster Forum was on PJ Forum when I visited and joined the forum for the fist time, but I dont remember the day is, perhaps I got to check it and visit PJ Forum all time to reminds me the day.

I'm gonna tell you a secret, but please don't tell PJ. I don't even know what Oes Tsetnoc is. I just know one thing that these two words Oes Tsetnoc are use as the "Keyword" for Oes Tsetnoc SEO Contest. The Promojunkie Webmaster Forum has conducting this SEO Contest since September 10, 2009 and will end on December 15, 2009. I started to make the post on November 15th, 2009 so I have at least one month to optimize the keyword, what a shame.

But don't worry I'll try my best to do this. I believe it's gonna be hard for me to do the job. From now on I'm one of the participan for Oes Tsetnoc SEO Contest. One of My best friend told me what Oes Tsetnoc actually is. He said just read it reversely so you'll get the point. Now I know it is Seo Contest.

Related Posts



0 comments



Recommended Money Makers